10 Mar Junior Influencer Marketing Campaign Manager
The Influencer Marketing Factory is looking for a new Junior Influencer Marketing Campaign Manager.
We are a global influencer marketing agency that helps brands and companies engage with Gen Z and Millennials on TikTok, YouTube and Instagram. Our clients include Google, Sony Music, Universal Music, Dunkin’, BudLight, UnitedHealthGroup, Snap, Bumble, FOREO and many more.
Our agency has been featured and mentioned on Forbes, WSJ, AdWeek, Business Of Fashion, Yahoo! Finance, Inc., DigiDay and 100+ more publications.
This position is 100% remote.
- Influencer lists building
- Contact selected influencers and invite to join the campaign asking for their rates
- Bargain the terms and pricing
- Have them sign a contract
- Collect all the information and status of each influencer in a Google Spreadsheet
- Follow up with influencers that are not replying
- Make all the influencers posting at the right timing using #ad and the right hashtags requested by the client and any sticker taps and link in their stories (links provided by us for tracking purposes)
- Save Instagram stories before they expire and ask for insights of each – Instagram story analytics (story views, impressions, sticker taps and swipe ups)
- Collect all the data in a Google Spreadsheet in order to create a presentation for the client
- Coordinate Upload of VOD
- Coordinate activities with influencers and management
This process will be used for any social media involved (Instagram, YouTube or TikTok)
- 1+ years experience in Marketing, 1+ years experience in Influencer Marketing
- Excellent collaboration and organization skills, excelling at both high-level thinking and execution as well as influencing and inspiring others to achieve a common goal.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This role demands someone who is gifted in their ability to use the spoken and written word to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.