19 Mar Assistant – Talent Management
The Influencer Marketing Factory is an award-winning marketing agency widely recognized for expertise in creating and executing branded TikTok campaigns. In 2020, we launched our Talent Management division representing some of the strongest USA TikTok talents. We are looking for an assistant to support the team primarily with scouting new talent and campaign management.
- keep spreadsheets up to date
- schedule calls and assist with calendar management
- consistently scout and vet talent
- assist in onboarding newly signed talent
- maintain talent roster (update stats monthly and add new signs)
- create dedicated media kits for talent
- assist in campaign process (keep track of content due dates, approvals, reporting, payment details, etc.)
- file pitch materials in shared google drive
- participate in talent management video calls
- miscellaneous tasks such as researching cost to travel to conventions/events, creating brand hit lists with contact information, etc.
- suggest ways to improve efficiency – we are a growing team that can implement new processes quickly!
- must have access to reliable computer, wi-fi, and phone
- a great remote worker! (self-discipline, focus, time management, communication)
- highly productive and fast-paced
- attention to detail
- a passion for social media talent and brand partnerships, specifically on TikTok
- role requires a high-level of organization (spreadsheets, scheduling, etc.)
- sufficient experience and ability with Keynote (for roster and media kits)
- writing skills are a plus (writing short bios on talent)
- ability to navigate Outlook, Zoom, Slack, Excel, etc.
- must be based in the USA
- we are looking for candidates that would like to grow into junior + senior positions with us. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn the ropes of influencer marketing!
Things to note:
- this is a remote position, but assistant should be available and responsive during standard business hours
- this role will be compensated as an Independent Contractor. Assistant will be responsible for paying his/her own income taxes